I want to give you a few things to think about today to help you move in a different direction.
Most people this time of year are so preoccupied that they are not thinking about moving to a new level. Here are some statements and questions to help you. Which one of these are you?
1. You do not expect to succeed, so you are defeated before you even get started.
2. You always find more reasons why something will not work than why it will.
3. You look forward in resignation and look backward in regret.
4. Your glass is half empty but only for a little while…evaporation happens!
If you find yourself identifying with one or more of these, then try these on for size.
1. Success is never a matter of “if” for you, it’s a matter of when – begin today.
2. You know that anything is possible – now, go do it!
3. You can’t wait until tomorrow because every day puts you closer to your dreams.
4. Your glass is half full, but only for a little while…you are going to need a bigger glass!
What do I want to do?
What do I want to see?
What do I want to be?
What do I want to have?
Where do I want to go?
What do I want to share?
These are simply statements and questions to get you thinking and moving in a different direction.
Have you heard the definition of insanity? “Doing the same thing that you have always done but expecting different results.”
Think of this – if you never move, if you never take a step in a different direction, you cannot expect things to change. Things will remain the same (or perhaps get even worse!)
Take that first step. Move in a different direction and see what happens!