Have you started on those New Year’s resolutions?
Okay, how about a different question…What are your goals and are you on the path to accomplish them?
Take a moment and reflect on both your direction and your speed.
Are you moving in the direction of your goals and your dreams? Do you have a deep seeded belief that you can achieve your goals? Do you believe there are endless possibilities opening up for you right now? Have you gotten off track? Have your goals come to a screeching halt?
I know that it is easy to lose your focus and determination. It’s easy to get distracted and discouraged.
Which one of these are you?
1. You don’t expect to succeed so you’re defeated before you even get started,
2. You always find more reasons why something will not work than why it will.
3. You look forward in resignation and look backward in regret.
4. Your glass is half empty but only for a little while, evaporation happens!
If you find yourself identifying with one or more of these, then try these on for size.
1. Success is never a matter of “if” for you, it’s a matter of when – begin today.
2. You know that anything is possible – now, go do it!
3. You can’t wait until tomorrow because every day puts you closer to your dreams.
4. Your glass is half full, but only for a little while…you are going to need a bigger glass!
It’s still early in 2016 don’t give up now…reach those goals!