I have been stuck in a rut, a hole, and felt like I could not climb out. I know you know what I’m saying.There was a time in my life a little over 9 years ago when I wore my pajamas every day for months. I have lived in the “funk and fog.”
I also came to that fork in the road…you know, the critical crossroads where you know you can’t figure it all out or you really can’t do anything about your circumstances, but you can make a decision. A decision that says “I’m tired of being this way, feeling this way, and living this way.” I’m tired of being sick and tired. I’m fed up with life as it is.
Let me give you five things that you need to do to as you stand at your critical crossroads.
1. Throw yourself at Jesus
· Surrender everything you are and everything you hope to be. Confess, repent, experience his cleansing, and forgiveness.Trust Jesus to give you a new start and a new direction.
2. Constantly renew your mind
· Feed your mind the right things every day. Read, pray, listen to sermons, get a healthy diet of good things in your life.Preach to your self!
3. Spend time with positive, faith-filled people
· Who you associate with will be extremely important. Who you hang around or do not hang around with will “make or break you”. Surround yourself with positive, faith-filled people. It will make a difference!
4. Know that God is working
· Knowing that God is working causes you to trust and to depend on Him. God is not finished… what He starts, He finishes. He is molding you and sculpting you into a trophy of grace.
5. Share your story
· Tell others how faithful God has been. Tell them how He worked in your life. Don’t waste your pain.
Today as you stand at your critical crossroads, Know that I’m praying and believing with you!